Welcome to baronandbay.com (“Website” or “baronandbay.com”) service provided by Baron Ateliers Pvt. Ltd. This website is owned and operated by Baron Ateliers Pvt. Ltd Registered office: 102, Wadala Udyoug Bhawan, Naigaum cross road, Wadala, Mumbai- 400031. In using the baronandbay.com service, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website.
These terms apply to all users of the domains baronandbay.com and their sub-domains (henceforth: the site). The terms and conditions will be valid for all your future transactions with Baron & bay (henceforth: Baron & Bay; may be referred to as ’us’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and the customer/user; may be referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’) and visits to the site. Baron & Bay reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions. Users are responsible for keeping themselves updated and in acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here along with the changes made by Baron & Bay. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
Baron & Bay does not guarantee that all items included in the web shop are in stock at the time of your order. In the event that an item is unavailable, Baron & Bay will take up the order as a custom order and will deliver the item to you in 7-12 working days (subject to availability of production capacity, also Baron & Bay cannot be held responsible for any delay and the user/ customer has a right to cancel the order if there is a delay by contacting Baron & bay by phone or email). The user will be contacted after placing a custom order and updated regarding the lead-time. Custom orders can only be returned for a size exchange or store credit, no refund will be made for the same.
Baron & Bay cannot promise that the content of the site is free of inaccuracies or typographical errors at all times. Neither can we guarantee that all information is up-to- date. Baron & Bay may, at any time, amend the content of the site. Although we strive to display the correct texts, images and pricing on the site and web shop, errors may occur. If you have been charged the wrong amount in the web shop, Baron & Bay will give you the option of placing a new order with the correct price or canceling your order. Baron & Bay, however, reserves the right to cancel any order prior to dispatch should we find that the price is incorrect. In such case we will notify you by email. If we are unable to contact you, your order will be automatically cancelled.
Baron & Bay cannot be held responsible for any damaged caused from using the site or, for that matter not being able to use the site. Baron & Bay cannot guarantee problem-free, uninterrupted, and secure access to the site.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- The products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Baron & Bay reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(1) for any unlawful purpose;
(2) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(3) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(4) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(5) to submit false or misleading information;
(6) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(7) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(8) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(9) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.